Your $40.00 meal ticket includes
- Thursday evening pizza, sandwiches, or other finger food
- Friday and Saturday catered dinners (one Mexican; one homestyle American )
- Morning snacks available to enhance motel breakfasts
Lunch on your own (Friday in one of West Libertyʼs downtown restaurants: Chinese, Mexican, American; average price $5.00-$7.00. Saturday: Childrenʼs Festival street food)
Lodging is available in two locations:
- Super 8, Muscatine, Iowa, 17 miles from West Liberty: 563-263-9100 (2900 N Highway 61, Muscatine, IA 52761) To get the reduced price: tell them you are with the Great Plains Puppet Train, and the room (2 double beds or a king) will be $50 a night + tax till August 1! We’ve reserved 40 rooms, so we encourage you to reserve as soon as possible and to share rooms if you feel comfortable doing so!
If you would like to share a room and want us to suggest a roommate, specify male or female.
Tell them you’re with the Great Plains Puppet Train to get your reduced rate!
- A nice campsite on the Muscatine County Fairgrounds in West Liberty (5-10 minute walk from downtown): tent sites $7.00 a night; electrical hook-ups $15.00 a night. Let us know if you want to reserve a spot!