Your meal ticket includes:
- Thursday evening pizza, sandwiches, or other finger food
- Friday and Saturday catered dinners (one Mexican; one homestyle American )
- Morning snacks available to enhance motel breakfasts
Lunch on your own (Friday in one of West Libertyʼs downtown restaurants: Chinese, Mexican, American; average price $6.00-$10.00. Saturday: Childrenʼs Festival street food)
Lodging is available in several locations:
- Super 8, Muscatine, Iowa, 17 miles from West Liberty: 563-263-9100 (2900 N Highway 61, Muscatine, IA 52761) (kings and doubles both under $70.00 a night) .
- Days Inn, West Branch, Iowa, 10 miles from West Liberty (kings and doubles both under $70.00 a night) Tell them you’re with the Great Plains Puppet Train to get your reduced rate!
- A nice campsite on the Muscatine County Fairgrounds in West Liberty (5-10 minute walk from downtown): campsites $25.00 a night. Let us know if you want to reserve a spot!
- Some local residents are offering free-of-charge guest rooms to festival registrants or their yard as a place to pitch a tent (with bathroom privileges). If you’d like to stay in town, let us know. These opportunities will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.