Your $40.00 meal ticket includes
- Thursday evening pizza, sandwiches, or other finger food
- Friday and Saturday catered dinners (one Mexican; one homestyle American )
- Morning snacks available to enhance motel breakfasts
Lunch on your own (Friday in one of West Libertyʼs downtown restaurants: Chinese, Mexican, American; average price $5.00-$7.00. Saturday: Childrenʼs Festival street food)
Lodging is available in three locations:
- Days Inn, West Branch, Iowa (exit 254, I-80), 10 miles from West Liberty:319-643-2526
- Super 8, Muscatine, Iowa, 17 miles from West Liberty: 563-263-9100 (2900 N Highway 61, Muscatine, IA 52761) For both motels: tell them you are with the Great Plains Puppet Train, and the room (2 double beds or a king) will be $50 a night till August 1! We’ve reserved 20 rooms in each motel, so we encourage you to reserve as soon as possible and to share rooms if you feel comfortable doing so! Tell them you’re with the Great Plains Puppet Train to get your reduced rate!
- A nice campsite on the Muscatine County Fairgrounds in West Liberty: tent sites $7.00 a night; electrical hook-ups $15.00 a night. Let us know if you want to reserve a spot!